Dr. Beth Wichman is a family practitioner practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Wichman specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Wichman possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch- New Brunswick Nj 1978
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Family Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University
Mrs. Beth Ann Wichman MD's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78217Get Direction
Mrs. Beth Ann Wichman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wichman
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Blood Blister: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is a blood blister?A blood blister is a raised piece of skin that has blood inside it. Blood blisters are somewhat similar to blisters that have clear fluid in them. The blisters are usually harmless and tend to go away within a few weeks without treatment. A blood blister can contain blood,...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- What Is Ferrous Sulfate?
Ferrous sulfate is an essential mineral and a type of iron used for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia (IDA). When a person lacks iron, symptoms such as tiredness, shortness of breath, and decreased physical performance may be experienced. Low levels of iron in the body can be treated by...
- Dr. Judith A. Moss D.O.720 Pleasanton Rd San Antonio TX 78214
- Dr. David N. Lopez M.D.4910 Golden Quail San Antonio TX 78240
- Dr. Armando Antonio Sanchez M.D.11212 State Highway 151 at Christus Santa Rosa San Antonio TX 78251
- Dr. Ambur L. Brown M.D.17331 Ih 35 N Schertz TX 78154
- Dr. Jeffrey Alexander Cannon M.D11901 Toepperwein Rd San Antonio TX 78233
- Dr. Norma Borrero M.D.527 N Leona St San Antonio TX 78207