Dr. Tapan Padhya MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)13127 Usf Magnolia Dr Mdc 73 Tampa FL, 33612
Dr. Tapan Padhya is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Padhya specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1992
Indiana Univeristy School of Medicine 1992
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Tampa General Hospital 2H Short Stay Unit Patient Satisfaction Bronze Award
- Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute Physician of the Year Award
- Ten Years of Service Award
- Tampa General Hospital Ten Years of Service Award
- Gastrointestinal Oncology, Head & Neck Program Faculty Appreciation, 2010 Ten Years of Service Award
- 2010 Team Publication Award for Paper in Nature Medicine, Faculty Apprecia
- 2008 Deans Academic Performance Award in Recognition for Outstanding Contr
- 2009 University of South Florida College of Medicine
- 1937 Best Hospital List U.S. News & World Report # Ear, Nose, & Throat Pro
- 2007 U.S. News & World Report 2007 Best Hospitals List, Moffit Cancer Cent
- American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Foundation Post-Residency Humanitarian Service Award
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Throat Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Otolaryngology; Clarian Methodist Hosp Of Indi, General Surgery
- University of Louisville Affiliated Hospitals
- Head and Neck Oncologic Surgery, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH - 2000.
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center - Advanced Head & NeckSkull Base Oncology
Dr. Tapan Padhya MD's Practice location
Tampa, FL 33612Get Direction
Dr. Tapan Padhya MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Padhya
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Cystic Fibrosis: Talking to Loved Ones
When getting a life-changing diagnosis, it may be hard to discuss it with others. It is isolating when you feel others do not understand; your family and friends may not have cystic fibrosis or know people affected by the disease. You may also be dealing with shock from the new diagnosis. Chances...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- Home Remedies for Swollen Tonsils
Why are my tonsils swollen?The human body is a marvelous creation--a true work of art. It has the infrastructure to keep itself safe from harmful bacteria and viruses, and it has the ability to heal itself. One of these infrastructures is the tonsils. These are lymph nodes located at the back of the...
- Dr. Scott Richards Anderson M.D.5105 N Armenia Ave Tampa FL 33603
- Dr. Christopher J Danner M.D.5 Tampa General Circle Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Brett M Scotch D.O.27406 Cashford Cir Wesley Chapel FL 33544
- Dr. Kathryn L. Hall M.D.12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Peter F Agnello M.D.3450 E Fletcher Ave Tampa FL 33613
- Ms. Pamela B Baines M.D.1139 Nikki View Drive Brandon FL 33511