Dr. Jasmine Kency is a pediatrician practicing in Lake Charles, LA. Dr. Kency is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kency diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kency can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Jasmine T Kency M.D.'s Practice location
Lake Charles, LA 70605Get Direction
JACKSON, MS 39216Get Direction
Dr. Jasmine T Kency M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Treatments for Jaundice
Treatments are only necessary when the patient has extremely high levels of bilirubin in the blood. Most babies suffering from jaundice don’t require treatments because their blood’s bilirubin levels are often low. Under such conditions, the symptoms often improve with a period of two weeks and...
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Dr. Albert Warren Richert,sr M.D.600 Cypress St Sulphur LA 70663
- Dr. Hilma Lisa Green M.D.4150 Nelson Rd Lake Charles LA 70605
- Dr. Charles Andrew Ouzts M.D.1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA 70605
- Dr. Jenny Thomas M.D.600 Cypress St Sulphur LA 70663
- Dr. Albert Warren Richert,jr M.D.2800 Country Club Road Lake Charles LA 70605
- Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Hickey-white M.D.600 CYPRESS ST SULPHUR LA 70663