Dr. Jasmine T Kency M.D.
Pediatrician2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS, 39216
Dr. Jasmine Kency is a pediatrician practicing in Lake Charles, LA. Dr. Kency is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kency diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kency can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Jasmine T Kency M.D.'s Practice location
Lake Charles, LA 70605Get Direction
JACKSON, MS 39216Get Direction
Dr. Jasmine T Kency M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- 10 Things Autism Parents Want You to Know
As parents or guardians, we all want one thing – and that is to give our children what’s best for them. There’s nothing far greater than that of a mother’s unconditional love for her son or daughter, and there’s no stronger shield than a father’s arms when he’s protecting his little...
- RAM KALAGIRI2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Zeb K Henson M.D.2500 North State Street Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Twila W. Rawson PH.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Christ M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Aimee Parnell M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Kathryn R Farrell MD2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216