Dr. Matthew Laurence Stoll M.D., PH.D.
Rheumatologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Rheumatology5323 Harry Hines Blvd Department Of Pediat Dallas TX, 75390
Dr. Matthew Stoll practices Pediatric Rheumatology in Dallas, TX. Pediatric rheumatologists treat child patients who suffer from pain in the musculoskeletal system, have symptoms of arthritis, or an autoimmune disorder. Dr. Stoll evaluates and treats a variety of joint, muscle, and bone disorders; including autoimmune disorders, such as lupus, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, Kawasaki disease, post-infectious arthritis, chronic vasculitis, and inflammatory disorders of the muscle, eye, or other organs. Dr. Stoll also is trained in the evaluation of prolonged fever, unexplained complaints of chronic musculoskeletal pain, weakness, poor appetite, fatigue, and/or loss of function or skills.
Education and Training
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 2001
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Rheumatology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Efficacy of losartan in the treatment of erythrocytosis in a young adult with CRF.
- Incidence of occult bacteremia among highly febrile young children in the era of the pneumococcal conjugate vaccine: a study from a Children's Hospital Emergency Department and Urgent Care Center.
- Immunization with peptides derived from the idiotypic region of lupus-associated autoantibodies delays the development of lupus nephritis in the (SWR x NZB)F1 murine model.
- Spondyloarthritis in a pediatric population: risk factors for sacroiliitis.
- Psoriatic juvenile idiopathic arthritis: a tale of two subgroups.
- Risk factors for temporomandibular joint arthritis in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis.
- High doses of infliximab in the management of juvenile idiopathic arthritis.
- Imaging of the temporomandibular joint in juvenile idiopathic arthritis.
- Treatment of juvenile idiopathic arthritis in the biologic age.
- Treatment of juvenile idiopathic arthritis: a revolution in care.
- Safety and efficacy of rituximab in childhood-onset systemic lupus erythematosus and other rheumatic diseases.
- Gut microbes, immunity, and spondyloarthritis.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Findings following Intraarticular Infliximab Therapy for Refractory Temporomandibular Joint Arthritis among Children with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis.
- The microbiota in pediatric rheumatic disease: epiphenomenon or therapeutic target?
- Gut microbiota-host interactions and juvenile idiopathic arthritis.
Dr. Matthew Laurence Stoll M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
Birmingham, AL 35233Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Laurence Stoll M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stoll
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed healthcare system. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a neverending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- Steroids for Muscular Dystrophy: Prednisone
Steroids are touted as powerful drugs that help in improving muscle strength as well as delaying some types of muscular dystrophy. Of these, prednisone is said to be the most powerful and widely used to treat Muscular Dystrophy. Prednisone is a known anti-inflammatory agent. The potent compound,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- 14 Warning Signs of Lupus
When the body attacks its own cells and organs including the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood, and brain, the condition is called lupus. It is an autoimmune disease brought about because the body can’t distinguish between healthy cells and foreign germs or viruses. It is a chronic...
- According To New Research The Juvenile Arthritis Diagnosis Is Improving
Arthritis has been at the center of countless medical research in recent years, mainly due to the pain and limitations it places on its sufferers. Arthritis is also often thought to be a condition regulated to the elderly and older adults, but this is not always the case. Many children and young...