Dr. Wendy Auclair Clark D.D.S.
Dentist | General PracticeDENTAL FACULTY PRACTICE CB 7450 CHAPEL HILL NC, 27599
Dr. Wendy AuClair completed her undergraduate training at the University of Georgia in Athens, GA, and then earned her doctoral degree from the Marquette University School of Dentistry in Milwaukee, WI. ...
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Wendy Auclair Clark D.D.S.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30339Get Direction
CHAPEL HILL, NC 27599Get Direction
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Acela Martinez Luna DMD, MS123 Brauer Hl Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Lam Son Tu DDSUniversity Of North Carolina Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Valerie Ann Murrah D.M.D.Unc School Of Dentistry Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Jonelle Senita Grant DDS221 Brauer Hall-Unc School Of Dentistry Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Jennifer Webster-cyriaque DDS, PHD101 BRAUER HALL CB # 7450 CHAPEL HILL NC 27599
- Dr. Harald O Heymann DDS, MED101 BRAUER HALL CB # 7450 CHAPEL HILL NC 27599