Dr. Imad Makram Obeid M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine50505 Schoenherr Rd Suite 290 Utica MI, 48315
Dr. Imad Obeid practices Sleep Medicine in Utica, MI. Dr. Obeid studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Dr. Imad Makram Obeid M.D.'s Practice location
Utica, MI 48315Get Direction
Roseville, MI 48066Get Direction
WARREN, MI 48088Get Direction
Dr. Imad Makram Obeid M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Obeid
- Clinical Practice Guideline for Home Sleep Apnea Testing
A common disorder that causes patients to stop breathing while sleeping is known as Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). This happens when the upper airway becomes blocked, resulting in temporary impairment of airflow during sleep. There are millions of recorded cases of OSA, however, many remain...
- Agony of a Little Girl Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
People often say they slept like a baby after a restful night of sleep. However, that is not always the case, especially for kids suffering from obstructive sleep apnea. Sadly, most parents are not aware of this issue and it can become a very difficult problem to deal with, a problem that can affect...
- The Metabolic and Cardiovascular Costs of Untreated Sleep Apnea
Among many other diseases and conditions that commonly remain unnoticed and are not usually diagnosed at first, sleep apnea has arisen as one of the most dangerous diseases affecting a large percentage of American population. However, whether the person is aware or not about this condition, the...
- What's so Wrong with Snoring? Why it's Important to Treat Sleep Apnea
Sleep is one of the crucial things you'll need to consider when it comes to regulating your health and staying energized. But, there may be some problems you face in the long run, may it be difficulty in sleeping or other types of disorders that can disturb your sleep. What about snoring? While...
- Amy Poehler Isn't Laughing About Sleep Apnea
Everyone can agree that sleep is very important for someone to maintain their overall health. One celeb who knows this well is favorite funny lady and former SNL cast member Amy Poehler. When discussing her own sleeping issues, Poehler mentioned that when her son, Archie was just three months old,...
- Tracking Sleep Apnea with a Portable Pulse Oximeter
Portable pulse oximeters are typically used to monitor how much oxygen is moving through the bloodstream. Basically, it’s the most effective and least invasive way to make sure that a patient has the right amount of oxygen and CO2 in their body. ...
- Dr. Eiad Kseibi M.D.7633 E Jefferson Ave Detroit MI 48214
- Dr. Rami Badr Arfoosh M.D.3990 John R St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Michel Alkhalil MD1639 E Big Beaver Rd Troy MI 48083
- Dr. John Haapaniemi DO6071 W Outer Dr Detroit MI 48235
- Dr. Luisa Fernanda Bazan M.D.Henry Ford Health System Grosse Pointe MI 48230
- Dr. Susmita Chowdhuri M.D.4201 Saint Antoine St Detroit MI 48201