Dr. Jonathan Byrnes is a pediatrician practicing in Lake Charles, LA. Dr. Byrnes is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Byrnes diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Byrnes can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Social security.
- ETHYLENE INJURY TO CUT FLOWERS IN COLD STORAGE ROOMS.
- Successful intra-arterial thrombolytic therapy for a right middle cerebral artery stroke in a 2-year-old supported by a ventricular assist device.
- Abdominal compartment syndrome in newborns and children supported on extracorporeal membrane oxygenation.
- Comparing outcomes in ECMO between roller and centrifugal pumps in the face of evolving technology.
- Antithrombin III supplementation on extracorporeal membrane oxygenation: impact on heparin dose and circuit life.
- Hemorrhage requiring surgical intervention among children on pulsatile ventricular assist device support.
- Steroid therapy attenuates acute phase reactant response among children on ventricular assist device support.
- Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Society 2014 Consensus Statement: Pharmacotherapies in Cardiac Critical Care Anticoagulation and Thrombolysis.
- Utilizing a transfer of care bundle to reduce unplanned readmissions to the cardiac intensive care unit.
- Efficacy and safety of recombinant tissue plasminogen activator for venous thrombosis after paediatric heart surgery.
- A New Benchmark for Pediatric Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Research.
Dr. Jonathan Winfrey Byrnes M.D.'s Practice location
Lake Charles, LA 70605Get Direction
BIRMINGHAM, AL 35233Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan Winfrey Byrnes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Chickenpox?
The causing factor of chickenpox and the ways of transmissionThe causing agent is a virus called varicella-zoster, which is an airborne and really contagious germ. It can be spread while coughing and sneezing, with little droplets of the mucus thrown from the nose and throat. Another way of catching...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- Dr. Meredith Cheryl Hitch M.D.1600 7th Ave S Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. James Brewster Gardner M.D.1601 4th Ave. S. Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Susan C Walley M.D.1600 7th Ave S Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Michael S Stalvey MD1600 7th Ave S Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Monica Cathleen Tucci D.O.1600 7th Ave S Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Monisha N Goyal MD1600 7th Ave S Birmingham AL 35233