Dr. Jeffrey Mccloskey is a Chiropractor practicing in Grand Junction, CO. Dr. Mccloskey specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Mccloskey seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Rigorous statistical reliability, validity, and responsiveness testing of the Cincinnati knee rating system in 350 subjects with uninjured, injured, or anterior cruciate ligament-reconstructed knees.
- Quantitative assessment of functional limitations in normal and anterior cruciate ligament-deficient knees.
- Analysis of variance in sports injury research.
- A mathematical model for the dynamic counterrolling of the human eye. AMRL-TR-68-106.
Dr. Jeffrey William Mccloskey D.C.'s Practice location
Grand Junction, CO 81505Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63122Get Direction
GRAND JUNCTION, CO 81501Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey William Mccloskey D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Dr. Christopher J Angello D.C.2352 N 7th St Grand Junction CO 81501
- Dr. Thomas Foote DC2472 Patterson Rd. Grand Junction CO 81505
- Dr. Michael Peter Lebowitz D.C.2550 I Rd Grand Junction CO 81505
- Dr. Jerry John Speight D.C.316 Highway 6 And 50 Fruita CO 81521
- Dr. Gregory C. Haitz DC514 28 1/4 Rd Grand Junction CO 81501
- Mr. Bryan Hawke D.C.2532 Patterson Rd Grand Junction CO 81505