Dr. Nathan Reh Enoki MD
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery2525 Ne 139th St Vancouver WA, 98686
Dr. Nathan Enoki is a hand surgeon practicing in Vancouver, WA. Dr. Enoki specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Dr. Nathan Reh Enoki MD's Practice location
Vancouver, WA 98686Get Direction
Tucson, AZ 85719Get Direction
Dr. Nathan Reh Enoki MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Enoki
- Cauliflower Health Benefits
When talking about healthy foods, especially vegetables, you always hear that it is best to have more colors on the plate. The more the better!However, when we think of vegetables, we imagine green spinach, red bell pepper, orange carrots, purple cabbage, and the list goes on. But there are some...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Serving up Java and Jobs for Those with Autism
Dirt Coffee, a non-profit with a mission to train and employ adults with autism, was founded in 2013. This non-profit has been operating out of a coffee truck, serving freshly roasted organic coffee and espresso by individuals with autism. Dirt Coffee strives to “change perspectives, improve lives...
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Carolyn Yang5050 NE Hoyt Street Portland OR 97213
- Dr. Jakub Stuart Langer MD1200 NE 48TH AVE HILLSBORO OR 97124
- Dr. Thomas Luen Yen M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Samuel Draper Weirich M.D.203 Se Park Plaza Dr Vancouver WA 98684
- Dr. Melissa Rae Kinder MD5050 NE HOYT ST PORTLAND OR 97213
- Dr. Dominic Patrick Patillo MD10000 Se Main St Portland OR 97216