Dr. Kevin Scott Pinski M.D.
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology150 N Michigan Ave Suite 1200 Chicago IL, 60601
Dr. Kevin Pinski is a dermatologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Pinski specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Pinski diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1987
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1991
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Patient satisfaction following the use of a hair fiber filler product to temporarily increase the thickness and fullness of thinning hair.
- Parapsoriasis and mycosis fungoides: the Northwestern University experience, 1970 to 1985.
- Papillomavirus in the vapor of carbon dioxide laser-treated verrucae.
- New aspects of hair transplantation.
- Microlipoinjection and autologous collagen.
- Autologous collagen? Lipocytic dermal augmentation. A histopathologic study.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Sebaceous Cyst
Dr. Kevin Scott Pinski M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60601Get Direction
Dr. Kevin Scott Pinski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pinski
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- What Are Comedones?
What are Comedones?Comedones refer to skin bumps, which are a result of clogged pores. A single bump or lesion is called a comedo. Skin pores can be fully or partially blocked and often lead to the formation of whiteheads and blackheads. Mild acne involves the presence of whiteheads and blackheads,...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Eating Fruits and Vegetables for Radiant Skin
According to a new study, eating more fruits and vegetables is a natural way to have a healthy skin hue. Researchers suggest that the different shades of red and yellow noticed in the skin of white people are based on the number of servings of fruit and vegetables they eat daily. Fruits and...
- Can Eczema Flare-Up Anywhere on My Body?
Eczema is the general term of a number of skin conditions. Doctors believe that the condition is passed on genetically and results from a disorder of the immune system. This disorder results in the overreaction of the system when it encounters certain triggers in the environment.Eczema can affect...
- Basics for Glowing Skin
Many of us become overwhelmed at the thought of the skincare routine necessary for glowing skin, including exfoliation, hydration, moisturization, and cleansing. But there are some simple steps that can help you protect and pamper your skin within minutes.Wash your skin every dayCleaning the skin...
- Dr. George Henry Engel MD708 Midwest Club Pkwy Oak Brook IL 60523
- Dr. Kenneth Gordon M.D.9977 Woods Dr Skokie IL 60077
- Edidiong Kaminska3808 N Lincoln Ave Chicago Illinois 60613
- Dr. Jonith Y. Breadon M.D.1009 W Fulton Market Chicago IL 60607
- John E. Stopka6918 West Archer Ave Chicago Illinois 60638
- Dr. Mario Lacouture MD680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611