Dr. Kevin Scott Pinski M.D.
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology150 N Michigan Ave Suite 1200 Chicago IL, 60601
Dr. Kevin Pinski is a dermatologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Pinski specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Pinski diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1987
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1991
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Patient satisfaction following the use of a hair fiber filler product to temporarily increase the thickness and fullness of thinning hair.
- Parapsoriasis and mycosis fungoides: the Northwestern University experience, 1970 to 1985.
- Papillomavirus in the vapor of carbon dioxide laser-treated verrucae.
- New aspects of hair transplantation.
- Microlipoinjection and autologous collagen.
- Autologous collagen? Lipocytic dermal augmentation. A histopathologic study.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Northwestern Mem Hosp, Dermatology; McGaw Med Ctr Of Northwestern, Internal Medicine
Dr. Kevin Scott Pinski M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60601Get Direction
Dr. Kevin Scott Pinski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pinski
- 14 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Genital Warts
If you notice any swelling or small lesions around your genital or anal area, then they probably are warts. Warts are flesh-colored bumps on the skin. They are generally not painful but could be very itchy.Genital warts are common skin infections caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- How to Achieve Beautiful Glowing Skin
How Can I Have Glowing Skin?Is there anything that can make your skin brighter and more noticeable even without make-up? Yes, your glowing skin! It is true that hereditary factors play a role in getting that glow, but that's really just the beginning. People need to diligently follow good skin care...
- Is Rosacea Curable?
Introduction: what is rosacea disease?Rosacea is a skin disorder in which the skin of a person’s faces flares-up and becomes very red in color. People above 30 years old have the highest chances of getting this disease. The blood vessels under the skin can be distinctively seen on the face....
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Eczema?
Eczema refers to the chronic condition caused by the inflammation of the skin. There are different types of eczema, and the most common type of eczema is atopic dermatitis. This condition is characterized by red, dry itchy skin, which often becomes cracked and can be found in different parts of the...
- Black Widow Spider Bite: What Does It Look Like?
The black widow spider is one of the most poisonous spiders often seen in North America. These spiders thrive at moderate temperatures and are mostly found in the south and western US regions.They are often found in places surrounded by bushes, open areas such as outdoor bathrooms and toilets, open...
- How Are Cold Sores Diagnosed?
A cold sore is a common viral infection which is caused by Herpes Simplex Virus or HSV. HSV is quite commonly present in all our blood streams and wakes up when our immune system gets suppressed or weak. So often when one has fever or cold, they can observe small, fluid-filled blisters, usually in a...
- Dr. George Henry Engel MD708 MIDWEST CLUB PKWY OAK BROOK IL 60523
- Dr. Kenneth Gordon M.D.9977 Woods Dr Skokie IL 60077
- Edidiong Kaminska3808 N Lincoln Ave Chicago Illinois 60613
- Dr. Jonith Y. Breadon M.D.1009 W Fulton Market Chicago IL 60607
- John E. Stopka6918 West Archer Ave Chicago Illinois 60638
- Dr. Melissa Lynn Abrams M.D.676 N Saint Clair St Chicago IL 60611