Dr. Richard C Adams
Neurologist (Pediatric) | Neurodevelopmental Disabilities2222 Welborn St Dallas TX, 75219
Dr. Richard Adams is a child neurologist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Adams specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the nervous system in children from birth to young adulthood. With combined understanding of childhood illness and the special needs of each individual child and their family, Dr. Adams is able to help each patient improve the status of their health. Conditions such as seizures, delayed speech, weakness or frequent headaches are treated by child neurologists.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1966
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1977
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Birth Defects
- Childrens Med Ctr, Pediatrics Med Ctr La New Orleans-Lsu, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Richard C Adams's Practice location
Dr. Richard C Adams's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Adams
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- Brain Fluid Build-Up May Be Observed in Young Children with Autism
According to a recent study, children with autism ages 2 to 4 have around 15% more fluid build-up between their skull and brain, as opposed to their typical peers. Based on the researchers’ findings, the excess fluid may indicate an early warning sign for autism, thereby possibly helping to...
- 5 Healthcare Professionals You Should Contact If Your Child Has Autism
The following list consists of five different autism organizations you should contact if your child has been diagnosed with autism.US Autism and Asperger Association (USAAA)The USAAA is a nonprofit center for autism that provides education, support, and solutions to people who are in need of...
- Family Raises $91K for Muscular Dystrophy
The family of Chris and Jessica Curran from Lewisboro, a town in Westchester, New York, was filled with joy and love after 400 big hearted contributors flocked at the Brewing Company of Captain Lawrence in Elmsford, New York recently for a big benefit that helped raise $91K for Conner, their son,...
- Dr. William E Zinser MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Charles Mike Rios MD1100 S. MAIN ST. #103 GRAPEVINE TX 76051
- Dr. Cathleen Doman Roberts DO12655 N Central Expy Dallas TX 75243
- Dr. Rachel Dana St. john MD5323 HARRY HINES BLVD DALLAS TX 75390
- Dr. Sheryl L Rimrodt-frierson MD2222 WELBORN ST DALLAS TX 75219
- Dr. Van Miller MD PHD1708 Coit Rd Plano TX 75075