Dr. Timothy M Lopez MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology490a W Zia Rd Santa Fe NM, 87505
Dr. Timothy Lopez is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Santa Fe, NM. Dr. Lopez specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ of Nm Sch of Med, Albuquerque Nm 1984
University of New Mexico School of Medicine 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Liver Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Brain Tumor
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Timothy M Lopez MD's Practice location
Santa Fe, NM 87505Get Direction
Dr. Timothy M Lopez MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lopez
- Boy Who Donated Hair to Kids with Cancer Fights Stage Four Lymphoma
Torrin Breneman first learned about cancer three years ago, and it made an impact on him. When he learned what cancer can do to a person, and that it affects children across the world, Torrin made a decision to do something about it. He grew out his hair for the next three years, with the intentions...
- Astonishing Clinical Trial Results Show Promise for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Research
There’s good news for those who’ve been diagnosed with the aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) type referred to as diffuse large-B cell (DLBCL). According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), this type of HNL is the most common type of lymphoma.The descriptive letters clarify the type of...
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- Make-A-Wish Makes a Movie Star
Through their fundraising, on average in the United States and its territories, Make-A-Wish is able to grant the wish of a child every 34 minutes.How was it started?The Make-A-Wish Foundation started with the wish of one 7-year-old boy’s wish in 1980. Chris Grecius, who had leukemia, wanted to be...
- The Link Between Melatonin and Lymphoma
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment. Fortunately, scientists are constantly researching new, better ways to do so. Although standard treatment remains mostly the same for now, the medical community is making great strides in...
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- Dr. Patrick Judson MD490a W Zia Rd Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Eric Daniel Bernstein M.D.490a W Zia Rd Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Kathryn R Chan MD490A W ZIA RD SANTA FE NM 87505
- Dr. David A Snyder MD490a W Zia Rd Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Karen L Lorusso MD490a W Zia Rd Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Scott Herbert MD490a W Zia Rd Santa Fe NM 87505