Dr. Christina M Bonner M.D. is a top Doctor in Chicago, IL.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Christina M Bonner M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Christina M Bonner M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Christina M Bonner M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Chicago, IL, Dr. Christina M Bonner M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1995
Georgetown University Hospital Program 1995
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding, Endometrial Ablation, Laparoscopic Surgery And More
- Gestational Diabetes
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Univ Il Coll Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University Il College Of Med
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
Dr. Christina M Bonner M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60611Get Direction
Dr. Christina M Bonner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bonner
- Rebooting the Brain with Magnetic Waves May Improve Parkinson's Symptoms
Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) is emerging as the safest of brain resetting methods that can transform the way doctors treat many brain disorders, including Parkinson's disease.Science has long dreamt about the ability to selectively stimulate or inhibit various centers in a brain without...
- How Is Bronchitis Treated?
Bronchitis is an inflammation of the bronchi, usually resulting from a viral infection. Bronchitis can be either acute or chronic. Allergic bronchitis is also common among people who have allergies. Bronchitis is more common during the winter season when common cold and flu infect people in the...
- Immunosuppressive Drugs for Crohn's Disease
Crohn’s disease is an autoimmune disorder. Due to this disorder, the gastrointestinal tract is affected, and the lining of the digestive system is inflamed. Usually, it affects the colon, although it may affect any part. Ulcers, fistulas, or even cracks can develop in the intestine. This can block...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Gregory A Turowski M.D.9843 Gross Point Rd Skokie IL 60076
- Dr. Barry Sanford Ring M.D.2626 N Lakeview Ave Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Lia A Arber M.D.7447 W Talcott Ave Chicago IL 60631
- Dr. R Rajasekhar MD SC7030 W Belmont Ave Chicago IL 60634
- Dr. Sarmed G Elias M.D.4211 N Cicero Ave Chicago IL 60641
- Dr. Helen Plavnik M.D.9933 Lawler Ave Skokie IL 60077