Dr. William R Chapman M.D.
Urologist4704 Whitesburg Dr S Suite 100 Huntsville AL, 35802
Dr. William Chapman is a urologist practicing in Huntsville, AL. Dr. Chapman specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 1981
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Stress Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
Dr. William R Chapman M.D.'s Practice location
Huntsville, AL 35802Get Direction
Dr. William R Chapman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chapman
- Is It Healthy To Be Circumcised?
Is It Healthy To Be Circumcised?Circumcision is a quick and simple surgical procedure that is done to remove the foreskin of the male penis. It is performed at different ages although in most cases it is done during adolescence. The procedure has a few risks such as bleeding. However, it is...
- Urine Culture and Sensitivity Test: What Is It?
Urine Culture and Sensitivity TestA urine culture is a laboratory test that can identify specific types of germs that cause urinary tract infections. A urinary tract infection occurs when bacteria enter the urinary system through the urethra. Bacteria can rapidly grow and multiply, and cause an...
- Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?
Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?Being diagnosed with prostate cancer creates a sense of confusion and fear in many men. It is a condition that causes the growth unwanted cells on the prostate gland. The prostate gland is a gland located around the urethra. It is...
- What Causes Blood to Appear in Urine?
The kidneys empty waste into the ureters, two tube-like structures that connect to the urinary bladder where urine is stored temporarily before being ejected through the urethra. At the junction of the urinary bladder and urethra, the prostate gland empties seminal fluid into the urethral cavity....
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- Dr. Amit Chakrabarty M.D.185 Whitesport Dr Sw Huntsville AL 35801
- Dr. James Gordon Mcmurray MD303 Williams Avenue Huntsville AL 35801
- Dr. Paul J Zbell M.D.825 ADAMS ST SE HUNTSVILLE AL 35801
- Dr. Thomas Harris Griffith M.D.104 Scenic Dr. Huntsville AL 35801
- Dr. Michael W Brown M.D.4704 Whitesburg Dr S Huntsville AL 35802
- Dr. Victor K Jiminez M.D.4704 Whitesburg Dr S Huntsville AL 35802