Dr. Christine Mai practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Boston, MA. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Mai treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Boston University School of Medicine 2004
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Christine Lan Mai M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
Boston, MA 02118Get Direction
Dr. Christine Lan Mai M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Zooey Deschanel Opens Up About Celiac Disease
Did you know... 1 in 133 Americans are diagnosed with celiac disease, and this doesn't include all those cases that remain undiagnosed. Zooey Deschanel, an American singer-songwriter, actress, and model has celiac. In an interview with Hello Magazine, she explains how she is coping and how she...
- Recovery from an Appendectomy
The surgical removal of the appendix is very safe nowadays because of laparoscopy, which basically involves inserting a little tube with a camera on it to see the internal parts of the body. In a laparoscopy, surgeons will make a very small incision and see everything in detail while they...
What is pancytopenia?Pancytopenia is the medical term for reduced levels of all blood cells, which include erythrocytes or red blood cells (RBCs), leukocytes or white blood cells (WBCs), and thrombocytes or platelets.These blood cell types have different functions in the body. Red blood cells are...
- Are there Medications to Treat Celiac Disease?
The small intestine is a part of the digestive tract located after the stomach and before the large intestine. The inner surface of the small intestine which comes in contact with semi-digested food from the stomach has some small finger-like projections called villi that not only help to move food...
- Tips to Overcome Procrastination for Each Type of Procrastinator
Ever wondered how to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed on the right page. This article focuses on how to beat procrastination. Each of us procrastinates for different reasons, and we all do it sometimes at least at one stage of our lives. There are six styles of procrastinators...
- All About Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
Continuous advancements in diagnostic and treatment methods have made breast cancer go from being a death sentence to being something that can be treated effectively for many women. Generally, breast cancer treatment falls into the categories of surgery, chemotherapy, biologic therapies, and...
- Dr. Trisha J Mitchell M.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Dusica Bajic M.D., PH.D.300 Longwood Ave, Bader 3 Boston MA 02115
- Dr. William Robert Clarke MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Vanessa A Olbrecht M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Morgan Leigh Brown M.D., PH.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. John F Ryan M.D.Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston MA 02114