Dr. Pia Lodberg practices Periodontics in Berkeley, CA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Lodberg has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Lodberg provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Pia Lodberg DDS's Practice location
Berkeley, CA 94705Get Direction
Dr. Pia Lodberg DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Mineral Makeup Effective?
What Is Mineral Makeup?Mineral makeup has become a very popular cosmetic product, with many celebrities vouching for its effects. Adding to its popularity are the innumerable and attractive advertisements for these products. With more and more people demanding a more natural complexion and look,...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- Fibromyalgia and How It Affects Women
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90 percent of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has...
- What Is Flakka?
Flakka is now more popular than ever, with stories about its use spreading to national news channels. These stories range from hilarious to frightening, which makes flakka so interesting. There are stories of people running through the streets naked, which are a bit hilarious. However, there are...
- Oxygen Supply Management for COPD Patients
When an individual has COPD, air is being blocked because of the tightening of the airways due to inflammation (bronchitis), and it is also possible for the patient to experience alveolar over-inflation (emphysema). The latter condition creates a problem to the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide,...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. John William Bruns D.D.S.2121 Redwood Street Vallejo CA 94590
- Dr. Joseph A Gabany DMD, MSD260 Stockton St # 600 San Francisco CA 94108
- Dr. Keith Robert Chertok DDS2620 Ashby Ave Berkeley CA 94705
- Dr. Jennifer Leigh Watters D.D.S.2299 19th Avenune San Francisco CA 94116
- Dr. Ana Josefina Amaya DDS MS905 Sir Francis Drake Blvd Greenbrae CA 94904
- Dr. Doina Panaite DDS, MS, BS450 Sutter St San Francisco CA 94108