Dr. Robert Eric Houston MD
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine853 N Church St Suite 510 Spartanburg SC, 29303
Dr. Robert Houston practices Geriatric Medicine in Spartanburg, SC. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Houston works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Creighton University School of Medicine 1980
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Geriatric Medicine
- Ear Infection
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Spartanburg Reg Hlthcare Sys, Family Medicine
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System Program
Dr. Robert Eric Houston MD's Practice location
Spartanburg, SC 29303Get Direction
SPARTANBURG, SC 29303Get Direction
Dr. Robert Eric Houston MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Houston
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- Aricept for Alzheimer's Disease: Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: DonepezilBrand Names: Aricept, Aricept ODTWhat is Aricept?Aricept (donepezil) is a medication used for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease. This medication improves nerve function in the brain and works by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine,...
- Dr. Richard Lawrence Sherman DO3 Roseberry Ln Simpsonville SC 29681
- Dr. Brad Whitney MD103 S Pine St Spartanburg SC 29302
- Dr. Romin Shah M.D.101 E Wood St Spartanburg SC 29303
- Dr. Garrett E. Snipes M.D.101 E Wood St Spartanburg SC 29303
- Dr. Tad Alan Venn M.D.103 S Pine St Spartanburg SC 29302
- Dr. William C Logan M.D.103 S. Pine Street Spartanburg SC 29302