Dr. Monisha N Goyal MD
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology1600 7th Ave S Birmingham AL, 35233
Dr. Monisha Goyal practices Neuropathology in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Goyal studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 1991
Shandong Medical College
- Washington University- Pediatrics 1992
- Mercy Hospital (St Louis) Program
- Washington University- Pediatric Neurology 1993
- University of Pittsburgh 1997
- University of Pittsburgh- Clinical Neurophysiology 1996
Dr. Monisha N Goyal MD's Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35233Get Direction
Dr. Monisha N Goyal MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goyal
- Veteran's Son with Muscular Dystrophy Gets A Generous Donation From "Warriors in the Field"
Like so many young boys out there, 13-year-old Braden Allen loved nothing more than to climb the family hunting blind and spend the day outdoors with his father. Unfortunately, after a diagnosis of muscular dystrophy, that hobby and the wonderful bonding time had to be set aside. ...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Opening Up About A Parkinson’s Diagnosis
Being diagnosed with Parkinson’s can be a huge life-changer for anyone. Unfortunately, it is a progressive disease, so even with the help of surgery and medication, some parts of it will remain as part of your life. It can be possible, especially during the early stages of the disease, to live...
- If I Have Recurring Migraines, Who Should I Call?
If I Have Recurring Migraines, Who Should I Call?When you are experiencing a migraine, you have headaches that are moderate to intense. Migraine brings headache pains that are mostly felt on one side of your head. In other cases, you may experience headaches on both sides. This condition also causes...
- The Most Common Psychological Disorders
Common mental health disorders are often associated with a variety of symptoms, which can lead to significant disability or impairment for the patient and those around them. Below are some of the more common psychological disorders:DepressionDepression or major depressive disorder is a serious...
- Exploring the Benefits of Virtual Reality Rehabilitation in Multiple Sclerosis
For individuals living with multiple sclerosis (MS), a potentially disabling central nervous system disease, problems with balance and gait are quite common. Such problems include reduced mobility, independence, and quality of life. ...
- Dr. Cheryl A Palmer MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Peter H King MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Marla B Morgan MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Tony M Mcgrath M.D.1600 7th Ave S Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Michael Steven Vaphiades DO619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Shin J Oh MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233