Dr. John E Wagner MD
Hematologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Hematology-Oncology516 Delaware St Se Pwb Fifth Floor, Sui Minneapolis MN, 55455
Dr. John Wagner is a pediatric hematologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Wagner specializes in treating children that have a blood disease or cancer. Such blood diseases include disorders of red blood cells, white blood cells and/or platelets. The types of cancers that Dr. Wagner treats include leukemias, lymphomas and certain tumors. Dr. Wagner can also treat bleeding disorders in children. Pediatric hematologists can be found in childrens hospitals, community hospitals, university medical centers and more.
- In vivo selection of antifolate-resistant transgenic hematopoietic stem cells in a murine bone marrow transplant model.
- Umbilical cord blood transplantation: current state of the art.
- Novel conditioning regimens and nonmyeloablative stem cell transplants.
- Clinical-scale selection of anti-CD3/CD28-activated T cells after transduction
- Conception to obtain hematopoietic stem cells.
- Unrelated donor hematopoietic cell transplantation: marrow or umbilical cord blood?
- Rapid and complete donor chimerism in adult recipients of unrelated donor umbilical cord blood transplantation after reduced-intensity conditioning.
- Umbilical-cord blood transplantation for the treatment of cancer.
- Homing defect of cultured human hematopoietic cells in the NOD/SCID mouse is mediated by Fas/CD95.
- Successful hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for Fanconi anemia from an unaffected HLA-genotype-identical sibling selected using preimplantation genetic diagnosis.
- Umbilical cord blood transplantation: current practice and future innovations.
- Using preimplantation genetic diagnosis to create a stem cell donor: issues, guidelines & limits.
- Radiotherapy of CD19 expressing Daudi tumors in nude mice with Yttrium-90-labeled anti-CD19 antibody.
- Effective treatment of alpha-mannosidosis by allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Ex vivo expansion of umbilical cord blood hemopoietic stem and progenitor cells.
Dr. John E Wagner MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
Dr. John E Wagner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wagner
- Pan-Seared Brussels Sprouts with Pecans and Cranberries
In autumn and winter, this recipe is perfect with turkey or chicken as a delicious, fragrant side. In the warmer weather, we like to make this the main dish because it’s light yet flavorful. Once leftover, it can be eaten cold, too!The Brussels sprout is also one of the healthiest green leafy...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- How Is Leukemia Diagnosed?
Leukemia in its early stages may present no signs or symptoms, as these only appear when the leukemia cells have taken over a large number of normal blood cells. A person with leukemia is very lucky indeed if early-stage detection occurs incidentally, through a routine blood test or one done for...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
PurpuraPurpura refers to purple-colored spots that are usually seen on the skin, including mucous membranes and other organs. It is also called skin hemorrhages or blood spots.Purpura is usually recognized when there is pooling of blood under the skin due to ruptured small blood vessels. The size of...
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- Dr. Michael Verneris MD516 Delaware Street Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Yoav H Messinger MD347 North Smith Avenue Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Amanda M Termuhlen MD2801 Atlantic Ave Long Beach CA 90806
- Dr. Susan Lynn Kearney MD2525 Chicago Avenue South Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Joseph P Neglia M.D., M.P.H.2450 Riverside Ave Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. Bruce C Bostrom MD2525 Chicago Ave S Minneapolis MN 55404