Dr. Byron Wright is a surgical oncologist practicing in Spokane, WA. Dr. Wright specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
- Is laparoscopic umbilical hernia repair with mesh a reasonable alternative to conventional repair?
- Hepatic cytoreductive surgery for neuroendocrine cancer.
- A rare cause of primary hepatic neoplasm: malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor in the age of modern liver surgery.
- Predictors of occult nodal metastasis in patients with thin melanoma.
- Hennepin Co Med Ctr, General Surgery; Virginia Mason Med Ctr, General Surgery; Virginia Mason Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Byron E Wright M.D.'s Practice location
Spokane, WA 99202Get Direction
SPOKANE, WA 99204Get Direction
Dr. Byron E Wright M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Alternative Treatments for Bladder CancerCancer occurs in various stages, and as it moves from one stage to another, it gets worse. Therefore, as the condition progresses, more effective methods of treatment have to be applied. At times, even two treatment methods can be applied together.In...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...