Dr. Todd Belott is a general surgeon practicing in Marrero, LA. Dr. Belott specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Belott provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1994
Tulane University School of Medicine 1994
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Hiatal Hernia
- Acid Reflux
- Breast Cancer
- Inguinal Hernia
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, General Surgery
- CEME/N Broward Hosp District Program
Dr. Todd P Belott M.D.'s Practice location
Marrero, LA 70072Get Direction
GRANBURY, TX 76048Get Direction
Dr. Todd P Belott M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Belott
- Laparoscopy and Infertility
LaparoscopyA laparoscopy is a surgical procedure, which allows doctors to examine your abdominal organs. In females, their fallopian tubes, uterus, and ovaries are found in the pelvic region, which is at the bottom of the abdomen. The procedure uses a laparoscope to visualize the abdominal organs....
- How to Prepare for a Laparoscopy
OverviewLaparoscopy is a type of endoscopic procedure that will allow doctors to look inside your abdomen using a surgical telescope. The telescope is known as the laparoscope. The laparoscope is equipped with a front camera that transmits the images captured in high definition to a nearby video...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What Are the Risks to Knee Replacement Surgery?
Knee replacement surgery is a medical procedure that is aimed to treat a knee joint that has been damaged due to arthritis or other complications. Arthritis is a condition that results from the breakdown of joint cartilage plus the underlying bone. Knee replacement surgery is used when other means...
- What is the Central Venous Catheter?
The central venous catheter is a type of a catheter that is normally placed in a vein of large size. It is also called the central venous line or central line. Central venous catheters can be fitted in veins found in the chest, groin, arms, and neck. This type of catheter is often used in the...
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- Dr. Marilyn Evelyn Pelias M.D.101 Judge Tanner Blvd. Covington LA 70433
- Dr. Jules Andrew Walters M.D.3901 Veterans Memorial Blvd. Metairie LA 70002
- Dr. Jaime Lynne Bohl MD1514 Jefferson Highway New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Joseph F Buell MD401 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Eric M Heinberg MD, MPH747 Broadway Seattle WA 98122
- Dr. Frank P Campisi MD7236 Stonerock Circle Orlando FL 32819