Dr. Allen Futral is a urologist practicing in Conyers, GA. Dr. Futral specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
University of Virginia School of Medicine 1991
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Urology; Emory Univ Sch Of Med, General Surgery
Dr. Allen A Futral M.D.'s Practice location
Conyers, GA 30012Get Direction
CONYERS, GA 30012Get Direction
Conyers, GA 30012Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Allen A Futral M.D. | Urologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Allen A Futral M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Futral
- Alternative Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
What is erectile dysfunction? Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common disorder affecting men of all ages, although it is more common in men above the age of 50. It affects the ability to have an erection and maintain it for a satisfying sexual experience. To understand the nature of alternative...
- The 3 Types of Urinary Tract Infections
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are common worldwide, among both men and women, and they can occur at all ages. However, women are more likely to develop urinary tract infections than men. A UTI is caused by a bacterial infection in the urinary tract. When bacteria enter the urinary tract, they are...
- What is Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia?
Benign prostatic hyperplasia, or enlarged prostate gland is a very common condition seen in elderly men. It is also known as prostatic hypertrophy. Enlargement of the glands occurs around the age of 30-years-old, and progresses gradually causing a number of urinary symptoms by the time a man turns...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Treatments For Genital Herpes
Even though there is no cure for genital herpes, several treatments are available. Treatment of genital herpes is aimed at relieving symptoms and reducing the frequency of recurrent infections (outbursts). Most cases of herpes may be resolved without treatment. However, treatment is important as it...
- How is Testicular Cancer Diagnosed?
Roughly 10,000 men are estimated to be diagnosed with cancer of the testes each year, out of which roughly 400 are expected to succumb to the disease according to statistical cancer projections. If the prevalence of testicular cancer compared to the overall population appears on the lower side, the...
- Dr. Lynwood Paul Cleaveland M.D.1309milsteadrd. Conyers GA 30012
- Dr. Emerson E Harrison M.D.428 Winn Ct Decatur GA 30030
- Dr. Muta M. Issa MD, MBA1670 Clairmont Rd Decatur GA 30033
- Dr. Mauro Folgosa MD290 Country Club Dr Stockbridge GA 30281
- Dr. Douglas A Nyhoff M.D.631 PROFESSIONAL DR STE 490 LAWRENCEVILLE GA 30046
- Dr. Anand T Shantha M.D.119 N Park Trl Stockbridge GA 30281