Dr. Jamie Mody is a speech language pathologist practicing in DE RUYTER, NY. Dr. Mody specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Mody evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Mody helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Jamie Mody M.A., CCC-SLP's Practice location
DE RUYTER, NY 13052Get Direction
Mrs. Jamie Mody M.A., CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- Hedy Shedd4603 BROOKHILL DR S MANLIUS NY 13104
- Lara L. Stover MS CCC-SLP4679 DUTCH HILL ROAD SPUR CINCINNATUS NY 13040
- Jacqueline Cullen MS CCC-SLP8199 E SENECA TPKE MANLIUS NY 13104
- Mrs. Suzanne Georgina Luety SLP6250 LITTLE YORK LAKE RD PREBLE NY 13141
- Mrs. Erin Elizabeth Kolceski M.S., CCC-SLP8141 OLD SUNRIDGE DR MANLIUS NY 13104
- Julie Mcchesney M.S., CCC-SLP4886 HEALTH CAMP RD CORTLAND NY 13045