Adam Mohmand-borkowski M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac ElectrophysiologyCleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Ave Desk J2-2 Cleveland OH, 44195
Dr. Adam Mohmand-borkowski is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Mohmand-borkowski performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Adam Mohmand-borkowski M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Boston, MA 02118Get Direction
GREEN BAY, WI 54311Get Direction
Adam Mohmand-borkowski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mohmand-borkowski
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Mauricio Hong MD11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland OH 44106
- Ottorino Costantini MD2500 N Metrohealth Drive Cleveland OH 44109
- Judith A Mackall MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Ohad Ziv MD2500 METROHEALTH DR CLEVELAND OH 44109
- Ivan T Cakulev MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Bruce S Stambler MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106