Dr. Sandeep Singh practices Nuclear Medicine in Middletown, NY. Dr. Singh uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Education and Training
Univ Coll Of Med Scis- Univ Of Delhi- New Delhi- Delhi- India 1995
University of Connecticut School of Medicine 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Gastroenterology; Suny Hlth Sci Ctr Brooklyn, Internal Medicine
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Program
Sandeep Singh M.D.'s Practice location
Middletown, NY 10941Get Direction
Sandeep Singh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Genetic Markers for Predicting Lupus Susceptibility
Autoimmune diseases have plagued millions of people from different parts of the world. These disorders have unknown etiologies and have no cure to this day. Many patients diagnosed with some kind of autoimmune disease have mustered the courage and determined the pace to coexist with their illness...
- Facts About Asthma That You Should Know
Breathe in and breathe out. Isn't it one of the simplest things to do in life? But when you see your loved ones, especially your children, wheezing, it can really make you anxious and stressed. One of the most traumatizing diseases that can leave one struggling for something as basic as oxygen is...
- The Truth About Treatment Options for Crohn’s Disease
Crohn’s disease develops as a result of inflammation in the ileum. Strong evidence supports that there is a virus responsible for this inflammation.Although inflammation is generally localized in the ileum, it can affect the entire gastrointestinal (GI) tract. This inflammation causes agitation of...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- The Health Benefits of Fermented Foods
What is Fermented Food?Fermented food involves the process of fermentation where food is exposed to bacteria, yeast, or a combination of these microbes. This food is then broken down to lactic acid, which allows the microbes to enter through the air in the environment. Lactic acid protects us and...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Syed Z Jafri M.D.155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Viral Ras Sheth MD70 Hatfield Ln Goshen NY 10924
- Maria kristin P Mercado M.D.61 EMERALD PL ROCK HILL NY 12775
- Michael N Cho M.D.155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- James D Mclaughlin MD155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. John Anthony Markisz MD575 Hudson Valley Ave. New Windsor NY 12553