Allison Giddings is a physical therapist practicing in Frederick, MD. Allison Giddings specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Allison Giddings can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Allison Giddings will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Carolinas Medical Center 2011
Ms. Allison Anne Giddings DPT's Practice location
Frederick, MD 21702Get Direction
EAST LONGMEADOW, MA 01028Get Direction
Ms. Allison Anne Giddings DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Eileen A. Anderson PT20500 Seneca Meadows Pkwy Germantown MD 20876
- Dr. Michelle Celeste Mcgregor DPT20098 Ashbrook Pl Ashburn VA 20147
- Amanda L Mallory DPT1207 Liberty Rd Sykesville MD 21784
- Heather Piner PT162 E 78th St New York NY 10075
- Amy Elizabeth Pannell DPT20500 Seneca Meadows Pkwy Germantown MD 20876
- Shannon Elizabeth Spady MPT4014j Mountville Rd Jefferson MD 21755