Dr. Rogelio Pante is an internist practicing in Appleton, WI. Dr. Pante specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Pante provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery 1996
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Vascular Disease
- Cambridge Health Alliance Program
Dr. Rogelio O Pante MD's Practice location
Appleton, WI 54911Get Direction
Dr. Rogelio O Pante MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Nail Polish May Contain Toxic Chemicals
According to a California report, some of the polishes and other products used in nail salons contain high levels of toxic chemicals, in spite of label that it is toxic-free. Scientist Valetti Lang, acting manager of the Pollution Prevention Branch of the Department of Toxic Substances Control for...
- Does Regular Exercise Affect Life Expectancy?
A recent study published in, The Lancet, shows that daily light exercise of 15 minutes per day can increase the life expectancy by three years and lower the risk of death by 14%. This is especially true in the case of people who are inactive. In this study, the researchers compared inactive people...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Dr. Andrew C Pahl M.D.1501 S Madison St Appleton WI 54915
- Dr. James V Lacey525 Airport Rd Oneida WI 54155
- Dr. Steven E Knaus MD200 Theda Clark Medical Plz Neenah WI 54956
- Dr. John M Butitta MD1501 S Madison St Appleton WI 54915
- Dr. Radhika P Raj MD411 Lincoln St Neenah WI 54956
- Dr. Michael A Johnson MD3916 N Intertech Court, Appleton, WI Appleton WI 54913