Dr. Nabila Chowdhury is an oncologist practicing in Drexel Hill, PA. Dr. Chowdhury specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Chowdhury manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Dr. Nabila Chowdhury M.D.'s Practice location
Drexel Hill, PA 19026Get Direction
Rockford, IL 61108Get Direction
BROOMALL, PA 19008Get Direction
Dr. Nabila Chowdhury M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Expert Explains Latest Advances in Hodgkin Lymphoma, MCL
Lymphoma is a cancer of the lymph nodes and lymphatic system. The two main types are Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL) and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL). The main difference between the two is in the specific lymphocyte each involves. ...
- For This Comic with Breast Cancer, Laughter Is the Best Medicine
Every individual’s experience with breast cancer is different. Some individuals may seek support from family and friends, while others may choose to withdraw from society altogether. Anyone with breast cancer understands that it can greatly affect an individual’s way of reason and belief. This...
- What Procedures are Used to Treat Ovarian Cancer?
Ovarian cancer is an unpleasant and dangerous disease that can affect every woman in the world. There are many risk factors that can cause this condition, and the disease can easily affect other organs near the ovaries, including the womb, the bladder, and the colon. Fortunately, there are many...
- Prostate Cancer: What Are the Symptoms If It Is Not Asymptomatic?
Prostate cancer tends to affect only men. The incidence of prostate cancer is on the increase and tends to be more common in the western world. The causes of prostate cancer are poorly understood. However, risks factors include a positive family history, environmental and dietary factors. The...
- These Foods Can Help in the Battle Against Cancer
There is no single superfood that can prevent disease or cancer, but research indicates that diet has a critical role to play in the overall health of a person for both the short and long term.The food that a person eats determines what resources are available to the body when fighting off...
- Can Ovarian Cancer Screening Cause Harm in Women Without Symptoms?
According to a draft of new guidelines relating to screening, ovarian cancer screening in young women who have no symptoms can cause harm and offers no benefits. According to the U.S. Preventative Services Task Force (USPSTF), the screening is not recommended for many women without symptoms. The...
- Dr. Vijay K. Gandhi M.D.301 Stoneharbor Blvd Cape May New Jersey 8210
- Dr. Crystal S. Denlinger M.D.333 Cottman Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19111
- Eiko Klimant201 West Evergreen Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19118
- Dr. Shayma Master Kazmi MD1331 E Wyoming Ave Philadelphia PA 19124
- Dr. Paul F Engstrom M.D.333 Cottman Ave Philadelphia PA 19111
- Dr. Michael J Ramirez MD1015 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107