Dr. Shannon Parker O'brien M.D.
Plastic Surgeon1200 NW Naito Pkwy Suite 310 Portland OR, 97209
Shannon O'Brien, MD is a board-certified plastic surgeon at Portland Plastic Surgery Group. She has extensive experience and training with cosmetic procedures for the body, breasts and face including ...
Education and Training
Texas A&M University Zoology 1997
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Breast Augmentation
- Face Lift
- Fellow American College of Surgeons 2012
- University of Cincinnati General Surgery/ Plastic Surgery 2008
Dr. Shannon Parker O'brien M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97209Get Direction
Dr. Shannon Parker O'brien M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Does Ultherapy Really Tighten Skin?
What is it?Ultherapy is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure done to lift the skin of the neck, chins and brow. It is not a surgery; it is not an injection or laser. It is an ultrasound therapy. This technique uses ultrasound to guide the clinician to the directed are of the skin where they...
- Have a Butt Like a Kardashian with a Brazillian Butt Lift
What is it?The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a surgical procedure done to provide a more prominent and perky buttocks for individuals who are unhappy about having flat buttocks. This procedure uses your own fat so it is a natural way of uplifting your buttocks. This procedure enables you to enhance...
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- What Is The Difference Between A Cosmetic Surgeon And A Plastic Surgeon?
Cosmetic Surgeon vs. Plastic SurgeonA cosmetic surgeon is a person who has trained and specialized in cosmetic surgery which involves the art of using techniques of medicine and surgery to enhance a person’s looks and appearance.A plastic surgeon, on the other hand, is a specialist involved in...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- Dr. Richard H. Bensimon M.D. BOARD CERTIFIED140 Northwest 14th Avenue Portland Oregon 97209
- Dr. Henry Daniel Zegzula M.D.1200 NW Naito Pkwy Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Geoffrey Harry Buncke M.D.1040 Nw 22nd Ave Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Yale Sands Popowich M.D.1200 NW Naito Pkwy Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Aric Aghayan140 NW 14th Ave, Suite A Portland OR 97209