Dr. Michael Scott Mayron M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology110 3rd St Suite 370 Henderson KY, 42420
Dr. Michael Mayron practices Neuropathology in Henderson, KY. Dr. Mayron studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1975
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1975
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Parkinson's Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Il Hosp & Cli, Neurology
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
Dr. Michael Scott Mayron M.D.'s Practice location
Henderson, KY 42420Get Direction
HENDERSON, KY 42420Get Direction
Dr. Michael Scott Mayron M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mayron
- Does the Immune System Play a Role in Parkinson's?
60,000 Americans are diagnosed with Parkinson's disease every year, with ten million people around the world suffering from it (http://www.pdf.org/parkinson_statistics). And unfortunately, there is no known cure yet. On the other hand, there are treatment plans that patients can follow to control...
- Alzheimer’s is Not a Part of Normal Aging
Alzheimer’s disease is the most common form of dementia, a term for memory loss, which is serious enough to affect daily life. It affects three to four million people in the US. 10% of all the persons over 70-years-old have memory loss and in more than half, the cause is Alzheimer’s disease....
- New Simulation Reveals Family Cost of Alzheimer's Disease
Approximately 5 million individuals in the United States suffer from dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, or another type of neurological disorder. Such conditions can be expensive to treat and sadly, the financial burden falls on the patients and their families as opposed to receiving help from...
- Improving Sleep Apnea Symptoms May Benefit Epilepsy Patients
Epilepsy affects approximately 0.5-1 percent of the population. It is a disease characterized by involuntary movements or seizures. Although numerous drugs have been introduced to treat epilepsy over the last few decades, almost one-third of those living with epilepsy do not benefit from these...
- Low Adherence to Antidepressants May Increase Mortality in Parkinson's Patients
Parkinson’s disease, a neurological condition that affects a person’s body movements, has been affecting thousands of people’s physical and mental abilities. According to the National Parkinson Foundation, Parkinson’s disease itself is not fatal. However, complications that are brought by...
- This Blood Test Can Monitor Multiple Sclerosis Treatment Progress
A blood test is now being used as a form of monitoring drug therapy progress, and has shown to be very effective so far.The new blood testA blood test has been developed to keep track of how the treatment effect of drugs in multiple sclerosis, and so far it is showing positive results. Recent...
- Dr. Montgomery Verona M.D.711 W 38th St Austin TX 78705
- Dr. Bhargav Arvindbabu Trivedi M.D.305 W Jackson St Carbondale IL 62901
- Dr. Reade Allen Ballenger MD39 W Indiana St Evansville IN 47710
- Dr. Roderick Lance Warren M.D.801 Saint Marys Dr Evansville IN 47714
- Dr. Jason Michael Meckler MD601 S Floyd St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Faris Fadheel M.D.4100 Covert Ave Evansville IN 47714