Dr. William Cheung M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology19 Bowery Fl 2 Suite 8 New York NY, 10002
Dr. William Cheung is a hematologist oncologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Cheung specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
The Chinese Univ Of Hong Kong- Fac Of Med- Hong Kong 1987
Chinese University of Hong Kong Faculty of Medicine 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hepatitis B
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Vascular Disease
- St Luke'S-Roosevelt Hsp Ctr, Medical Oncology; Nyu Downtown Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center Program
Dr. William Cheung M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10002Get Direction
Brooklyn, MI 49230Get Direction
Brooklyn, MI 49230Get Direction
Dr. William Cheung M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cheung
- Morphos Declared a "Breakthrough Therapy" for Lymphoma
MorphoSys’s main objective is to design exceptional and unique biopharmaceuticals, all designed to enhance the lives of patients suffering from severe or life-threatening conditions.The human body has two types of lymphocytes that can develop into lymphomas: B lymphocytes (B cells) and T...
- The Effect of Sunshine on Lymphoma
Having a lack of enough vitamin D can drastically effect one's ability to fight many cancers, including lymphoma. So, researchers inevitably wondered whether the addition of Vitamin D to preexisting therapies would prolong patients' lives. The Wilmot Cancer Institute received a $3 million grant for...
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- Touchdown For Lymphoma: Two Teams Put Rivalry Aside For a Cause
Everyone knows that some rivalries can get pretty heated - especially when sports are involved. However, two football teams recognize that there is something more important - supporting a girl with Hodgkin's lymphoma. Although she was a cheerleader for the football team, they are now turning the...
- Breaking News on the Treatment of Follicular Lymphoma
Reuters, the international news agency out of London, has announced that the FDA has given a new drug “accelerated approval,” for the treatment of follicular lymphoma.The drug, Aliqopa (copanlisib), showed complete or partial shrinkage of tumors in 59% of study participants during drug studies,...
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- David Jin6 Clinton Court Staten Island New York 10301
- Dr. Hal Gerstein MD225 COMMUNITY DR GREAT NECK NY 11021
- Pilar Nava-Parada20 W 72nd St New York NY 10023
- Dr. Inna Sominsky M.D.1660 E 14th St Brooklyn NY 11229
- Brian H. Kim350 Engle Street Englewood New Jersey 7631
- Olubunmi Olutoyin Afonja77 West Haledon Avenue Haledon New Jersey 7508