Dr. Clark E Haskins MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology4901 Lang Avenue Ne Albuquerque NM, 87109
Dr. Clark Haskins, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors, specializing in medical oncology and hematology & oncology. MD Haskins currently treats patients in Albuquerque, New Mexico and ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1974
University of California 1974
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Prostate Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- University of New Mexico
Dr. Clark E Haskins MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87109Get Direction
Dr. Clark E Haskins MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haskins
- What Are the Symptoms of Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic cancer is one of the most common cancers in the country, and is seen in both males and females at equal rates. Based on the location in the organ, pancreatic cancer is classified into two major types – exocrine pancreatic cancer and endocrine cancer. Exocrine cancer affects the part of...
- Even James Bond Couldn't Win This Battle for his Family
While many consider James Bond to symbolize infallibility and perfection, the man who is famous for playing him, Pierce Brosnan, unfortunately was not able to fight off ovarian cancer for his mother in-law, wife, or daughter.Loving CassandraBrosnan met Cassandra in the '70s, and they had a whirlwind...
- Lymphoma GoFundMe Success Stories
When a community or group of friends bands together to help one another, miracles happen. There is nothing more humbling than seeing a community take time of their own to help a friend or community member in need. The more people there are, the bigger difference they can make. There are hundreds of...
- How to Support a Loved One Who Has Breast Cancer
So someone you know has breast cancer. Now what? Letting her know that you love her and you’ll pray for her and will be there to help her through it all may sound like a cliché, but what else can you do? What can you say that will make it better for her? What does she need? You won’t find out...
- BRCA Gene Risk Status Identified for Ovarian Cancer
It is well-known in the medical community that a specific genetic mutation can increase your risk of getting ovarian cancer and breast cancer. These genes are commonly known as BRCA1 and BRCA 2. While it is more likely that you’ll get ovarian cancer if you happen to have this genetic abnormality,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Natalie A Marshall MD4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Amyn G Alidina MD4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Ronald P Kubica MD4901 LANG AVE NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87109
- Dr. Shantan Reddy M.D.8300 Constitution Ave NE Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Usha Venkatraj M.D.2400 UNSER BLVD SE RIO RANCHO NM 87124
- Dr. Olivier Rixe M.D.933 BRADBURY DR SE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87106