Dr. Edina Grujic M.D.
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood PA, 19096
Dr. Edina Grujic is a pathologist practicing in Wynnewood, PA. Dr. Grujic is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Grujic can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Grujic may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ Of Sarajevu- Med Fak- Sarajevo- Bosnia-Herzegovina 1975
University of Sarajevo, Faculty of Medicine,Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina Medicine
University of Sarajevo Faculty of Medicine 1975
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Mcp Hahnemann Univ, Cytopathology; Lankenau Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Lankenau Medical Center
- PCOM/Lankenau Medical Center Program
Dr. Edina Grujic M.D.'s Practice location
Wynnewood, PA 19096Get Direction
Dr. Edina Grujic M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grujic
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Dr. Zissimos Mourelatos MD800 SPRUCE ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19107
- Mrs. Maryam Bakhtar MD900 Business Center Drive Horsham PA 19044
- Dr. Douglas Brian Flieder M.D.333 Cottman Avenue Philadelphia PA 19111
- Dr. Karen Gustafson MD800 SPRUCE ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19107
- Dr. Bruce Sachais MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Andras Schaffer MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104