Dr. Michel Saaloukeh is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Saaloukeh cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Univ Of Tichreen- Fac Of Med- Lattakia- Syria (Univ Latakia) 1997
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Univ Hlth Ctr Of Pittsburgh, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Mercy Hosp-Pittsburgh, Pediatrics
Dr. Michel E Saaloukeh MD's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15212Get Direction
CORAL GABLES, FL 33146Get Direction
Dr. Michel E Saaloukeh MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Finding Breast Cancer's Hiding Place: A New Study
Scientists have often wondered why some patients respond so well to chemotherapy and why some don’t. Some cancers are easier to cure while others have a higher risk of relapse and continued issues. Each cancer is different and every cancer treatment is tailored to the cancer cells it’s...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Dr. Eneysis Margarita Pena MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Jacob J Greenberg MD1400 Locust St Pittsburgh PA 15219
- Dr. Noah Ssemakula MD118 Shannon Dr Pittsburgh PA 15238
- Dr. Gretchen Ann Krimmel DO300 Halket St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Jessica Ann Henry M.D.4800 Friendship Ave Pittsburgh PA 15224
- Dr. Adegboyega Abdulrafiu Abdulkadir M.D.300 Halket St Pittsburgh PA 15213