Dr. Marian Christine Alessandroni MD
Hospice and Palliative Care Specialist | Hospice and Palliative Medicine1635 N George Mason Dr Suite 115 Arlington VA, 22205
Dr. Marian Alessandroni is a hospice and palliative care specialist practicing in Arlington, VA. Dr. Alessandroni provides care to people who are seriously ill. As a hospice and palliative care specialist, Dr. Alessandroni works to relieve the pain and suffering of people who have a severe medical condition and are in a critical state. Hospice and palliative care specialists try to improve the quality of life for a person who may not have much time left to live.
Dr. Marian Christine Alessandroni MD's Practice location
Arlington, VA 22205Get Direction
Annapolis, MD 21401Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21204Get Direction
Dr. Marian Christine Alessandroni MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alessandroni
- Overweight Doctors Influence Overweight Patients
According to a new study, doctors who are of normal weight are more likely to influence and give advice on weight loss to their patients. They were also more apt with respect to the diagnosis of obesity of their patients, when compared to doctors who themselves were overweight. According to...
- Strep Throat: 5 Fixes For A Sore Throat
Strep Throat: 5 Fixes for Sore ThroatWhen we talk about strep throat we are referring to an infection that attacks the throat. As a result it causes adverse effects and symptoms which can not only be disturbing, but also painful. Once a person has strep throat it takes a short amount of time before...
- Gluten-Sniffing Dogs for Celiac Disease Patients
When you think of a loyal and friendly pet, the first animal that comes to mind is most likely a dog. Countless are the things dogs can do for us. From military, sense of dangers, protection, guiding and as well as being our best companions, a dog has value on all sorts of levels. They are powerful....
- Excision and Laser Surgery of Genital Warts
Genital warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV) that is transmitted usually when two people get physically intimate with each other. Affecting both men and women, the side effects of genital warts are more serious and vulnerable for women. Asymptotic genital warts often go away on their...
- Tips to Lose Weight Quickly and Safely
Time and again it has been made clear that losing weight fast is not good for the body. But there are times when you really want to lose those extra pounds to fit into your favorite dress for a family function. “Losing weight fast is not bad if it is done properly”, says Michael Dansinger, MD,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Amjad Riar M.D.6565 Arlington Blvd Falls Church VA 22042
- Dr. Elizabeth Celia Lindenberger M.D.Washington D. C. Va Medical Center, 11g Washington DC 20008
- Dr. Steven Wilks MD8600 Old Georgetown Rd Bethesda MD 20814
- Dr. Tara Jean Eastin D.O.2900 Telestar Ct Falls Church VA 22042
- Dr. Geoffrey Coleman MD1355 PICCARD DR ROCKVILLE MD 20850
- Dr. Mahima Keswani MD111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010