Dr. Alexander Weymann is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Weymann specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
Universit‰t Witten/Herdecke Fakult‰t f¸r Gesundheit
- Birth Defects
- Biliary Atresia
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Program A
Dr. Alexander Weymann MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. Alexander Weymann MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- How Necessary is a Biopsy for Celiac Disease?
A biopsy has been considered as one of the gold standards to confirm celiac disease, an autoimmune disease that is caused by gluten, a protein found in wheat, barley, and rye. A biopsy is an invasive procedure, so some do not want to undergo it. In the past 25 years, more tests have been utilized to...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Two Sisters Create a Resourceful Gluten-Free Website
Diagnosed at 3 years old with celiac disease, Sara Kronenberg and her family had to make some big changes to their diets and embrace a gluten-free lifestyle. Thanks to her mother’s support and research that she did about living gluten-free, Sara and her older sister Emma became experts at...
- Orange Poop: A Sign of Celiac Disease?
Children play what they like wherever they want. Likewise, they are known to eat anything that they can get their hands on. Kids are known to possess such curious, impulsive, and playful traits, which can be tolerated by most. Yet, when they feel unwell, things are never okay; like this one instance...
- Dr. Elizabeth C Utterson MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Charles M Samson MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Steven Ciciora M.D.1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Yumirle Padron Turmelle MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Jose Javier Derdoy MD615 S NEW BALLAS RD SAINT LOUIS MO 63141
- Heli Bhatt M.D.1 CHILDRENS PL CB 8116 ST LOUIS MO 63110