Dr. Alexander Weymann MD
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology1 Childrens Pl Suite C Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Alexander Weymann is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Weymann specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
Universit‰t Witten/Herdecke Fakult‰t f¸r Gesundheit
- Birth Defects
- Biliary Atresia
Dr. Alexander Weymann MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
- Study Says Six Meals a Day is Best for Diabetic Patients
According to the research conducted by the Centers for Disease Control, more than 29 million people in America are diagnosed to have diabetes while 86 million are reported to have pre-diabetes. It is stated that one of the primary causes of the aggravating number of diabetes development among many...
- Studies Find that Avoiding Cow's Milk-Based Formula Does Not Reduce Celiac Risk
Food allergies are considered normal in modern society especially among children and infants, yet there are instances in which an individual can have a serious issue with consuming certain food products. These reactions are not always considered allergic reactions, and they can leave an individual...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- How is Cholera Diagnosed?
How is Cholera Diagnosed?Cholera is an acute bacteria disease caused by a bacterium called Vibrio cholerae. Infection with the cholera bacteria can lead to severe vomiting and diarrhea and finally electrolyte loss or dehydration. If not treated, cholera can, in many cases, result in death.In order...
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Dr. Elizabeth C Utterson MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Charles M Samson MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Jose Javier Derdoy MD615 S NEW BALLAS RD SAINT LOUIS MO 63141
- Dr. Yumirle Padron Turmelle MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Steven Ciciora M.D.1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Jerry Lee Rosenblum M.D.224 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017