Dr. Peter Sullivan is a radiologist practicing in Hollywood, FL. Dr. Sullivan specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1998
New York Medical College 1998
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Neuroradiology
- Ny And Presby Hosp, Neuroradiology; Beth Israel Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology; Winthrop-University Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Diagnostic Radiology, Beth Israel Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Winthrop-University Hospital
- Neuroradiology, New York Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University
Professional Society Memberships
- Radiological Society of North America, American Society of Neuroradiology, Florida Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dedication, patient care, challenges, technology, education, and teaching others.
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Traveling, Cycling, Boating, Skiing
Favorite professional publications
- Most Radiology publications and research
Peter J. Sullivan M.D.'s Practice location
Hollywood, FL 33021Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Peter J. Sullivan M.D. | Radiologist | Neuroradiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Peter J. Sullivan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sullivan
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Andrew Akerman650 West Avenue Miami Beach Florida 33139
- Charif Sidani1611 Northwest 12th Avenue Miami Florida 33136
- Kailash S. Amruthur M.D.1613 Northwest 136th Avenue Sunrise Florida 33323
- Errol Lloyd3718 Southwest 50th Court Hollywood Florida 33312
- Michael J. Alboucrek M.D.1600 South Andrews Avenue Fort Lauderdale Florida 33612
- Norbert E. Reich2024 Fisher Island Drive Miami Beach Florida 33109