Dr. John G. Albertini M.D.
Dermatologist | MOHS-Micrographic Surgery125 Sunnynoll Ct Suite 100 Winston Salem NC, 27106
Dr. John Albertini is a dermatologist practicing in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Albertini specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Albertini diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Chicago, Pritzker Sch of Med, Chicago Il 1993
University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine 1993
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Lentigo maligna melanoma and excisional biopsy techniques.
- Temporal artery biopsy in a dermatologic surgery practice.
- Regarding the modified Burow's wedge flap for upper lateral lip defects.
- Photo quiz. Bowen's disease.
- Surgical pearl: Gentian violet-dyed sutures improve intraoperative visualization.
- The criss-cross tie-over tacking suture.
- Perforation rates for nonsterile examination gloves in routine dermatologic
- Bowen disease of the nail bed presenting as longitudinal melanonychia: detection of human papillomavirus type 56 DNA.
- Mohs micrographic surgery pearls.
- Sterile versus nonsterile gloves during Mohs micrographic surgery: infection rate is not affected.
- Trilobed flap reconstruction for distal nasal skin defects.
- Trilobed flap for inferior-medial alar defect.
- Introduction to special issue on reconstruction.
- Paramedian forehead flap: advances, procedural nuances, and variations in technique.
- Recurrent Atypical Fibroxanthoma Versus Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma.
- Skin Cancer
- Geisinger Med Ctr, Dermatology; Univ Ca Sf Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Geising Med Center 1994
- Geisinger Health System Program
Dr. John G. Albertini M.D.'s Practice location
Winston Salem, NC 27106Get Direction
Winston Salem, NC 27103Get Direction
Dr. John G. Albertini M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Albertini
- Red Light Therapy and How It Works
What is red light therapy?Red light therapy is the non-technical term for photobiomodulation, which includes several techniques that use low-level laser light for pain relief or wound healing. Red light therapy begins with the tissue recovery process and other forms of rejuvenation, which can...
- Can My Diet Prevent Aging?
Healthy foods and healthy eating habits are the key for feeling and looking young. Moreover, healthy foods protect the body against a number of debilitating and chronic conditions, which add to the woes of aging. Healthy foods are known to prevent common conditions that normally develop with age...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Your Guide to Using Valtrex
Valtrex is the name of the drug that contains valacyclovir. It is prescribed for many infections caused by the herpes virus, which includes cold sores, genital herpes, and shingles. Herpes virus can appear on any part of the body, but most often, it shows in the genitals and mouth. There are two...
- How Can I Treat Acne?
How can I Treat Acne?Acne, also known as blackheads, pimples, zits, and blemishes, can be very annoying and embarrassing. It is caused by the clogging of the pores in the skin by dead cells and oily secretions. While acne is usually found on the face, it can sometimes be found on the neck, back and...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Dr. Elizabeth F. Sherertz M.D.1400 Westgate Center Dr Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. James Joseph Szabo M.D.3605 PETERS CT HIGH POINT NC 27265
- Dr. Christopher Brent Yelverton M.D.Medical Center Blvd Winston Salem NC 27157
- Dr. Nicholas B Countryman M.D.125 Sunnynoll Ct Winston Salem NC 27106
- Dr. Zoe Diana Draelos M.D.2444 N Main St High Point NC 27262
- Dr. Stephanie Sturgill MD175 Kimel Park Dr Winston Salem NC 27103