Dr. Josi Jenson is a Chiropractor practicing in Bismarck, ND. Dr. Jenson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Jenson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Josi Ann Jenson DC's Practice location
Bismarck, ND 58503Get Direction
Dr. Josi Ann Jenson DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Dr. Erik Isaacson DC1302 1st St Ne Mandan ND 58554
- Dr. Eric D Seamands DC1833 E Bismarck Expy Bismarck ND 58504
- Dr. Matthew Richard Derosier D.C.1921 N. 13th St. Bismarck ND 58501
- Dr. Bethany A Erickson D.C.2600 Gateway Ave Bismarck ND 58503
- Dr. John Henry Mindt D.C.1211 Memorial Hwy Bismarck ND 58504
- Dr. Andrea Rose Leingang DC2010 4th Ave NW Minot ND 58703