Dr. Michael John Wheatley MD
Hand Surgeon | Surgery of the Hand501 N Graham St Suite 330 Portland OR, 97227
Dr. Michael Wheatley is a hand surgeon practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Wheatley specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1985
University of Michigan Medical School 1985
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Plastic Surgery; Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, General Surgery
Dr. Michael John Wheatley MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97227Get Direction
Dr. Michael John Wheatley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wheatley
- Stem Cell Therapy Puts 4-year-old's Ultra Rare Lymphoma in Remission
4-year-old Jovon Moss was diagnosed with X-linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome, a rare disorder of the immune system that led him to being taken back and forth to the hospital since his 3rd birthday.Jovon’s journey began in September of last year, when his mother, Brittany Fluellen, first began to...
- What are mouth ulcers?
What are mouth ulcers?Mouth ulcers are painful sores that occur in the mouth. They are benign and disappear on their own and usually do not require any need to visit a doctor. Everyone develops mouth ulcers in some stage of their lives. Continue to read this article to learn everything about mouth...
- What is a Prostate Biopsy?
A prostate biopsy is a surgical procedure that is used to remove a sample of a suspicious tissue from your prostate for further examination analysis. The prostate is a tiny, walnut-shaped gland found in men's reproductive system. This gland's major function is to produce a fluid that nourishes the...
- Using Sunscreen Does Not Guarantee Full Protection
According to a new study, people who apply sunscreen regularly and vigilantly may have more painful and damaging sunburns. In this study, the researchers collected data regarding the different methods of shielding the sun, and the effectiveness of each of these methods. Data was collected from more...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Carolyn Yang5050 NE Hoyt Street Portland OR 97213
- Dr. Gregory Lloyd Combs M.D.1914 WILLAMETTE FALLS DR WEST LINN OR 97068
- Dr. Jakub Stuart Langer MD1200 NE 48TH AVE HILLSBORO OR 97124
- Dr. Nathan Reh Enoki MD2525 Ne 139th St Vancouver WA 98686
- Dr. Thomas Luen Yen M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Samuel Draper Weirich M.D.203 Se Park Plaza Dr Vancouver WA 98684