Dr. Fritz J Baumgartner MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon3791 Katella Ave #201 Vascular And General Los Alamitos CA, 90720
Dr. Fritz Baumgartner is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Los Alamitos, CA. Dr. Baumgartner specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Baumgartner typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1984
University of California 1984
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Central venous injuries of the subclavian-jugular and innominate-caval confluences.
- Annular abscesses in surgical endocarditis: anatomic, clinical, and operative features.
- Primitive neuroectodermal tumor of the pulmonary hilum in an adult.
- The presenting chest roentgenogram in acute type A aortic dissection: a multidisciplinary study.
- Severe hyperhidrosis: clinical features and current thoracoscopic surgical management.
- Cardiopulmonary bypass for resuscitation of patients with accidental hypothermia and cardiac arrest.
- Surgical approaches and techniques in the management of severe hyperhidrosis.
- Superiority of thoracoscopic sympathectomy over medical management for the palmoplantar subset of severe hyperhidrosis.
- Thoracoscopic surgery for hyperhidrosis in the presence of congenital azygous lobe and its suspensory web.
- Endovascular repair of injury to a persistent sciatic artery.
- Inadequate bicarbonate resuscitation in trauma patients requiring crossclamping of the aorta.
- Angiographic embolization of posttraumatic hematobilia in a six-year-old boy.
- Hyperthyroid hypokalemic periodic paralysis in a Hispanic male.
- Evaluation of children with possible appendicitis using technetium 99m leukocyte scan.
- Recurrent ventriculoperitoneal shunt pseudocyst in a nine-year-old girl.
- Varicose Veins
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Opiate Dependence
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Dr. Fritz J Baumgartner MD's Practice location
Los Alamitos, CA 90720Get Direction
Dr. Fritz J Baumgartner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baumgartner
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Dr. Joanne P Starr MD1310 W Stewart Dr Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Aidan A. Raney M.D.447 Old Newport Blvd Newport Beach CA 92663
- Dr. Winfield J Wells MD1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Farzaneh Banki MD1510 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. George P Panagiotides M.D., F.A.C.S.3650 South St Lakewood CA 90712
- Dr. Brian L Reemtsen MD1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033