Dr. Clifford Steven Canepa MD
Plastic Surgeon9155 Sw Barnes Rd Suite 532 Portland OR, 97225
Dr. Clifford Canepa is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Canepa specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS- Surgery of the Hand
- Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Orthopedic Surgery; Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Plastic Surgery; Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Clifford Steven Canepa MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97225Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97213Get Direction
Portland, OR 97225Get Direction
Dr. Clifford Steven Canepa MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Canepa
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is surgical procedure which specializes in the reconstruction and repair of damaged skin and tissue. Tissue damage can be caused by injury, surgery or any birth abnormality. The main goal of plastic surgery is to restore the shape and function of damaged skin, making it look more...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a choice made by a person who wants to look different, feel different, or just show off the new and improved version of him or herself. Most people have different reasons for undergoing plastic surgery.Sometimes one needs to see a psychiatrist before undergoing plastic surgery,...
- Are You a Candidate for a Face lift?
What is a facelift?A face lift also known as a rhytidectomy or rhytidoplasty is a surgical procedure done to improve aging signs in the face and neck. This procedure is usually performed in on women in their 4th, 5th, or 5th decade of life.Why is a facelift done?If you are worried by facial...
- Does Ultherapy Really Tighten Skin?
What is it?Ultherapy is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure done to lift the skin of the neck, chins and brow. It is not a surgery; it is not an injection or laser. It is an ultrasound therapy. This technique uses ultrasound to guide the clinician to the directed are of the skin where they...
- Dr. Richard H. Bensimon M.D. BOARD CERTIFIED140 Northwest 14th Avenue Portland Oregon 97209
- Dr. Karl O. Wustrack M.D.1830 BLANKENSHIP RD WEST LINN OR 97068
- Dr. Allen Gabriel MD505 Northeast 87th Avenue Vancouver Washington 98664
- Dr. Michael F. Bohley M.D.,P.C.10201 SE MAIN ST STE 20 PORTLAND OR 97216
- Dr. Juliana Ehrman Hansen MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Henry Daniel Zegzula M.D.1200 NW Naito Pkwy Portland OR 97209