Dr. Marvin Singh is a gastroenterologist practicing in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Singh specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Singh performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
Dr. Marvin Singh M.D.'s Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Corning, NY 14830Get Direction
ENCINITAS, CA 92024Get Direction
Dr. Marvin Singh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Crohn's Disease and Other Gastrointestinal Issues
Crohn’s disease patients suffer from a chronic inflammation of the large intestine (colon). They may also experience weight loss and abdominal pain. Treatment of Crohn’s is more or less similar to that of another inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), known as ulcerative colitis. For both of these...
- The Reality of Being Celiac Positive
"I still think of my Celiac Disease as a painful break-up that I have to endure for the rest of my life. It was tough being on the receiving end of this diagnosis at the age of 21, when I thought I had so many things going for me. Before I got the diagnosis and forced myself to understand what...
- Famous 'Alien' Scene Was Inspired by Crohn's
Inflammatory bowel disease is not a well-represented condition in film and movie industry. However, one of the most horrifying scenes known to the science fiction film community is a scene from the movie Alien. It's called the "chestburster" scene, during which an alien punches itself out of John...
- How is Cholera Diagnosed?
How is Cholera Diagnosed?Cholera is an acute bacteria disease caused by a bacterium called Vibrio cholerae. Infection with the cholera bacteria can lead to severe vomiting and diarrhea and finally electrolyte loss or dehydration. If not treated, cholera can, in many cases, result in death.In order...
- This Dietary Change Can Benefit Those with Crohn's Disease
Crohn’s disease affects the body’s gastrointestinal tract, usually but not always in the intestines. All along the GI tract, countless bacteria and microorganisms live and thrive from the time that a person turns one or two years of age. The relationship between this community of...
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- Timothy T. Nostrant1500 East Medical Center Drive Ann Arbor Michigan 48109
- Dr. Ngoc-duyen Thi Dang MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. William Lee Hasler MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Erik-jan Wamsteker MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Rafat S Rizk MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Andrew D. Rhim MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109