Dr. Beatriz Wege is an audiologist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Wege evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Wege takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Beatriz Olga Wege AUD's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85741Get Direction
SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85260Get Direction
Beatriz Olga Wege AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Creatine Supplements Necessary?
Creatine, the popular chemical among athletes for enhanced performance, can be obtained from any normal diet. This chemical is also manufactured naturally in the body, and it can help create energy from the food an individual consumes. Although it is a popular choice among athletes, there is no...
- Muscular Dystrophy in Children
Muscular Dystrophy or MD is a genetic disorder which stops the body from producing enough proteins to develop the muscles and keep them healthy. This fault in the genetic structure slowly weakens the body as the person ages. It is really heartbreaking to hear a parent say, “My child has muscular...
- What Are the Possible Complications of Chicken Pox?
Chicken pox is a common disease that is mostly observed in children that are below ten years of age. Despite the vaccine being introduced to prevent the disease from occurring, it usually does affect people once in their lifetme. When the virus stays in the body for a prolonged period of time,...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- New Clinical Trial: Genetically Enhanced Immune Cells for Lymphoma Treatment
B-cell cancers, or cancers that target B-lymphocytes, have been particularly hard to treat in recent years. Recent breakthroughs have led to the conclusion that B-cell cancer can be effectively combated with the use of programmed immune cells.How it WorksThe immune system creates cells that are able...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Ellen Lou Cheek AU.D.2102 N COUNTRY CLUB RD TUCSON AZ 85716
- Dr. Linda Weiland Norrix PH.D.1131 E 2nd St Tucson AZ 85721
- Dr. Amy M. Wheeler AU.D.3172 N Swan Rd Tucson AZ 85712
- Mrs. Treasure Maria Peck AU.D.2001 W ORANGE GROVE RD TUCSON AZ 85704
- Dr. Christopher D Wahl AUD CCCA6567 E CARONDELET DR TUCSON AZ 85710
- Julie Marie Peterson AUD, CCC-A CO#8291131 E 2nd St Tucson AZ 85721