Dr. Lynne Quittell
Pulmonologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric PulmonologyColumbia University Department Pediatrics 3959 Broadway New York NY, 10032
Dr. Lynne Quittell practices Pediatric Pulmonology in New York, NY. Dr. Quittell treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
Education and Training
Tel Aviv Univ- Sackler Fac Of Med- Tel Aviv- Israel 1981
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Pulmonology
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- New York Super Doctors 2008-2012
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member American Thoracic Society
- Member International Society for Heart & Lung Transplantation
- Member Pennsylvania Thoracic Society
- St Christophers Hosp Chldn, Pulmonary Diseases; Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Schneider Children's Hospital
- St Christophers Hospital for Children
- St. Christopher's Hospital for Children, Philadelphia, PA - Pulmonary Medicine
- St. Christopher's Hospital for Children, Philadelphia, PA - Pediatric Pulmonology
Dr. Lynne Quittell's Practice location
New York, NY 10032Get Direction
Dr. Lynne Quittell's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Quittell
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Croup?
Croup is a common viral illness that affects children, and is characterized by symptoms that include a runny nose and an extreme cough. This viral infection affects the voice box and the wind pipe and may lead to obstruction in breathing. The vocal cords are swollen and as air is forced through this...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the world. It is a leading cause of cancer death in men and women worldwide. Lung cancer defies classification as a single disease affecting just one organ. The warning signs and painful symptoms represent major systemic disorders in different parts...
- Croup vs. RSV: How Are They Different?
Childhood illnesses are very common and can strike at any moment. Croup and RSV are among the most common illnesses that can harm children.CroupCroup is a mild condition, usually nothing to worry about, but it can be scary for parents to witness. This common childhood illness often occurs during the...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- What Causes Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer is the unsuppressed growth of cells in the tissues of the lungs. Such a condition leads to a tumor (malignant) which may spread (by metastasis) to different organs of the body if not treated in time. Cancer of the lung at the primary stage is also known as carcinoma. The two types of...
- Dr. Melodi B. Pirzada MD120 Mineola Boulevard Mineola New York 11501
- Dr. Mary E. Cataletto M.D.120 Mineola Boulevard Mineola New York 11501
- Dr. Steven Jay Kanengiser MD505 Goffle Road Ridgewood NJ 07450
- Dr. Robert Giusti MD25 Schermerhorn St Brooklyn NY 11201
- Dr. Jon Elliot Roberts M.D.120 Mineola Blvd Mineola NY 11501
- Dr. Rajeev Bhatia MD4802 10th Ave Brooklyn NY 11219