Dr. Hillary Ann Loomis-king MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine1500 E Medical Center Dr Spc 5360 3916 Taubman Center Ann Arbor MI, 48109
Dr. Hillary Loomis-king practices Sleep Medicine in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Loomis-king studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Sleep Medicine
Dr. Hillary Ann Loomis-king MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Chicago, IL 60611Get Direction
TRAVERSE CITY, MI 49684Get Direction
Dr. Hillary Ann Loomis-king MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Loomis-king
- Do You Suffer from Somnolence?
What is somnolence?Somnolence is also referred to as sleepiness or drowsiness. It is a state of having a strong desire to sleep or sleeping for unusually long periods of time. The term somnolence comes from the Latin word somnus, which means sleep. Somnolence can be accompanied by signs of...
- Vietnam Vet Discusses His Mental and Physical Struggles, Including Sleep Apnea
It’s hard to imagine being 17 years old and joining the Navy Reserves in the middle of a war. However, that’s exactly what Everett Cook did. Cook had been delivering telegrams for Western Union after school to pay off his first car when he signed-up for the reserves. This decision has led Cook...
- The Negative Impact Sleep Apnea Can Have on a Child's Memory
Many already know that the pauses in breathing for a long period of time are what defines sleep apnea. However, what many may not know is that this disorder affects 1 out of 4 children and may occur between the ages of 2 and 8 years old. The American Sleep Apnea Association indicated that...
- Sleep Apnea Control May Contribute to Stroke Recovery
Obstructive sleep apnea, the most common form of sleep apnea, is characterized by repetitive closure of the upper airway during sleep. This closure results in a recurrent cycle of sleep disruption and possible hypoxia. Symptoms include loud snoring, feeling unrested when you wake up, and a general...
- Child Stops Breathing 27 Times an Hour Due to Sleep Apnea
It is during a child’s earliest years where much of their development takes place. During this time, they learn through their own observations, develop their social and mental skills, and figure out their own independence. However, some children do not have it so easy, especially for Mia Amdur,...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Signs and Symptoms
Restless legs syndrome can be very tricky to diagnose. The reason is that the symptoms are worse at night and will disappear during the day. The restless legs syndrome symptoms are worse during pregnancy and are more prevalent in those with conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and anemia. However,...
- Dr. Kamal Nasser MD39650 Orchard Hill Pl Novi MI 48375
- Dr. Gary S. Richardson M.D.1418 Iroquois Pl Ann Arbor MI 48104
- Dr. Anthony S. Barber D.O.1500 E Medical Center Dr Spc 5845 Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Johnathan Edward walter Barkham M.D.2215 FULLER RD ANN ARBOR MI 48105
- Dr. Cathy A Goldstein MD1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Ernesto Alberto Eusebio morales M.D.34815 W. Michigan Ave Wayne MI 48184