Dr. Jeffrey S Carithers MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck535 40th St Des Moines IA, 50312
Dr. Jeffrey Carithers is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Carithers specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1981
University of Ia Roy J & L Carver Com 1981
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Oh State Univ Hosp, Otolaryngology; Central Ia Hlth Sys/Ia Methodi, General Surgery
- Ohio St U
Dr. Jeffrey S Carithers MD's Practice location
Dr. Jeffrey S Carithers MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Carithers
- Can Men Get a Breast Augmentation?
The most common cosmetic surgery in the world today is breast augmentation, according to The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.What is Breast Augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure where the size and shape of one's breasts is improved using surgical implants.Society and Breast...
- How Safe is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to remove undesirable fat deposits from different parts of the body. Removing excess fat deposits gives the skin a smoother and better appearance. Also known as body contouring, this procedure is often done on parts of the body, including the...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- Breast Augmentation: What are Saline Implants?
Saline breast implants contain germ-free salt water. In case the shell of the implant ruptures, the saline implant collapses. Then the body absorbs the salty water and excretes it naturally.Women aged at least 18 years can have this FDA-accepted breast augmentation method. A woman having the...
- Is Breast Augmentation costly?
Getting breast implants is often a difficult decision to make for women. Apart from it being expensive there are no guarantees on the result and the risks involved.The procedure involves placing of breast implants to produce more shapely and larger breasts or to make them even. But before you...
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is surgical procedure which specializes in the reconstruction and repair of damaged skin and tissue. Tissue damage can be caused by injury, surgery or any birth abnormality. The main goal of plastic surgery is to restore the shape and function of damaged skin, making it look more...
- Dr. Lee Abramsohn D.O.2425 Westown Pkwy West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. David Lawrence Robbins M.D., D.D.S.5901 Westown Pkwy West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Cody A Koch MD, PHD4855 Mills Civic Pkwy #100 West Des Moines IA 50265
- Dr. Brenton B Koch MD4855 Mills Civic Pkwy #100 West Des Moines IA 50265
- Dr. Douglas Scott Parks M.D.6000 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Bryan Lee Folkers D.O.761 Knolls Ct West Des Moines IA 50265