Dr. Neal Klatzko practices Emergency Medicine in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Klatzko assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Klatzko examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1968
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1968
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Jewish Hosp Of Cincinnati, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Neal Jay Klatzko MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44130Get Direction
Dr. Neal Jay Klatzko MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Klatzko
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Dr. Eric A.K. Mayer MD9500 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44195
- Dr. Thomas Naumoff M.D.3909 Orange Pl Beachwood OH 44122
- Mr. Brian W Marshall DO863 W Aurora Rd Northfield OH 44067
- Dr. Charles L Emerman MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Curtis Birchall M.D.27100 Chardon Rd Cleveland OH 44143
- Dr. Joan Papp M.D.14519 Detroit Ave Lakewood OH 44107