Dr. Eric Scott Brockman D.M.D., M.S.D.
Periodontist | Periodontics24837 104th Ave Se Suite 203 Kent WA, 98030
Dr. Eric Brockman practices Periodontics in Kent, WA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Brockman has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Brockman provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
- University Of Washington School Of Dentistry 1993
Dr. Eric Scott Brockman D.M.D., M.S.D.'s Practice location
Kent, WA 98030Get Direction
GREEN BAY, WI 54301Get Direction
Dr. Eric Scott Brockman D.M.D., M.S.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brockman
- Military Members at a Greater Risk for Alzheimer's Disease
During the last 10 years, Alzheimer cases in military members have doubled. It is not a secret that members of the military face many psychological problems because of the stress they face in operations against organized crime, especially during wars. For many of them it is just a traumatic event...
- What is Interstitial Cystitis?
Interstitial cystitis, also known as painful bladder syndrome, is a chronic condition of the urinary bladder that causes extreme pain and discomfort. It mostly affects women, but may be seen in men as well. Interstitial cystitis often causes mild to severe pain in and around the pelvic area....
- Is Cervical Cancer a Preventable Disease?
Cervical cancer is probably one of the most common forms of cancer in young women. Cervical cancer is the cancer of the cervix, which connects the uterus and the vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while the ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Richard Pryor's Legacy
Richard Franklin Lennox Thomas Pryor III was born on December 1st, 1940 to Gertrude L. and LeRoy “Buck Carter” Pryor. He grew up in a brothel in the red-light district of Peoria, Illinois, which was run by his grandmother, Marie Carter. After his mother abandoned him at the age of 10, Pryor was...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Neal C. Raval BDS, MSD1418 112th Ave NE Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Irving I. Cohen D.D.S., P.S.509 Olive Way Seattle Washington 98101
- Dr. Ken Micheal Akimoto DDS22516 Se 64th Pl Issaquah WA 98027
- Dr. Kevin Ray Suzuki D.M.D.12911 120th Ave NE Kirkland WA 98034
- Hua Allen Chen DDS MSD16655 108th Ave Se Renton WA 98055
- Dr. Thomas Patrick Sweeney DDS1418 112th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004